Membership Fee: $100/year. If you are interested in becoming to the professional SVIBA member, please complete the application form (click here to download it), sign the waiver/NDA, write a check of $100 annual fee payable to SVIBA and send to SVIBA, Membership Dept, 1181 Chess Drive, Suite 200, Foster City, CA 94404
- Access to SVIBA business project database, knowledge bank directory, as they become available
- SVIBA standard web page promotion. A link on SVIBA’s website will be established to a dedicated web page for your profile.
- Be awarded a win-win "multiplier" that has direct, positive impact on what you pursue. SVIBA is superbly designed to create win-win and “special” business situations for you and others. As a contributing member, you will definitely realize return benefits from other members’ contribution to SVIBA (which is designed to be a win-win multiplier for you).
- Free to all SVIBA sponsored events
- Eligible to participate into all the project meetings and activities.
- 2 hours free consulting of general services.
- Opportunity to team up with people and share equity ownership.
- Access of SVIBA proprietary market, technology, legal, business, financial services, and investment contact information.
- Be part of the talent profile pool.
- Be able to view and connect people in the organization
- Observe and abide by SVIBA by-law and Release of Liability and Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Participate and contribute to SVIBA project meetings. Be a constructive, flexible and contributing team player.
- Contribute at least 5 hrs a month to participate in study groups as organized voluntarily among individual members and/or other assignments from SVIBA, as mutually agreed to. Your member status will be put in probation if not active for a consecutive three months.
Membership Fee: $20/year. If you are interested in becoming to the basic SVIBA member, please complete the application form (click here to download it), sign the waiver/NDA, write a check of $20 annual fee payable to SVIBA and send to SVIBA, Membership Dept, 1181 Chess Drive, Suite 200, Foster City, CA 94404
- Access to SVIBA sponsored events without charge or with member discount
- Receive newsletter or event announcement
- Invitation to sit-in private project meeting once a year.
- Not eligible for becoming officers
Observe and abide by SVIBA by-law and Release of Liability and Non-Disclosure Agreement.